Looking for some friends :)

Hi, I'm fairly new to mfp. I'm 29 year old, married and I have a 4 year old son. I have PCOS and I've been battling my weight ever since I turned 13. After years of being unhappy with my weight and body, I've decided that its time to buckle down and do something about it. My goal this year is to lose 80 pounds. I am currently 220lbs and 5'7". I like so many other people LOVE carbs. I have a sweet tooth and just love chocolate! I need support! I'm looking for friends who have the same goal and are committed to losing the weight. My diary is viewable to my friends, which I think is helpful. It helps keep me accountable. If you're interested in being friends, send me a message!

Replies

• im rissa, i just started too, feel free to add me :)
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    find natalie gill fitness on face book she has some great recipes on there for the sweet tooth,,, the ones ive tried are very yummy
    feel free to add me and good luck with your goals
  • harriet_jupp
    harriet_jupp Posts: 15 Member
    Hey I'm new too don't know how to add people but I'm looking for some friends on there to compare and show support :)
  • New as well! Feel free to add me, or if I can figure it out, I'll send you a request. Have a great day!