Need help with exercise plan

Options
Hi I started MFP 8 days ago and have been dieting for 2 weeks. I am currently doing the 30 day shred 6 days a week (1 rest day) and will be going to aqua aerobics twice a week and swimming for 2 hours a week. My goal is to lose a minimum of 32lbs before the 12th of july and I really want to achieve this.

What exercise should I be doing and how much thanks

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are already doing great. You have a nice mix of cardio and strength. Just keep moving and keep eating your calories!
  • salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Just make sure you're eating back your calories from that exercise load. Otherwise you'll be in significant calorie deficit and slow down your metabolism rather than make it more effective at burning fat.

There's a 1000 posts on eating back cals, so do a quick search if you want more info. :smile:
  • caseymoo91
    Options
    Thanks I've been reading about eating back calories and I am going to start doing it as of today :)
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    set yourself mini targets, like for example 2lb a week etc. having one big goal (for me anyway) always seems very far away to me!!
  • ljmccune
    ljmccune Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Check out
    www.BodyRock.tv
    It is the best exercise program I've ever used. It's based on high intensity interval training. The results are fast, the workouts are killer and they're fun! You can do everything at home (or wherever you happen to be) with minimal equipment. LOVE IT!!!!!!
  • caseymoo91
    Options
    Thanks guys guna set myself some smaller goals now and look at bodyrock thanks :)
  • londongirl2012
    londongirl2012 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thanks I've been reading about eating back calories and I am going to start doing it as of today :)

that;s good cos if you don't your body will go into starvation mode and slow down weight loss