160 to 126 w/ Pics! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Ksnoddy87
    Options
    Awesome job Stephanie!! I am so blessed to have you as a wonderful inspiration!! I'm glad you are my fitness pal!!! You look amazing!!
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    great job... stay on track... CONGRATS! :flowerforyou:
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Thank you all for the love and support! :flowerforyou:
  • kyliecakes0405
    kyliecakes0405 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Look FABULOUS!!
  • Legally_Natural
    Legally_Natural Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Can I just say that I love love love your haircut! Super chic! And yes, you look fab!
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thanks for sharing. Seeing others success really motivates me to keep doing what I am doing. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • stone307
    Options
    You look great
  • tiarah83
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thanks for sharing. It's just the motivation I need to say on track today!

PS-Looooooove the hair :)
  • mommy1126
    mommy1126 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I am right around the 160 mark, and looking to get down to around 120! So, your pics really inspired me!
  • 1leahsb
    Options
    Wow! You SO beautiful and healthy!!! congratulations on getting this far, truly an amazing transformation.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    thanks, everyone! :heart:
  • Ronni145
    Ronni145 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! Truly an inspiration! I just joined MFP today, and I'm glad I did! You look great!:smile::smile:
  • SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Stephanie this is truly amazing and an inspiration to us all! You should defiantly take great pride in what you have accomplished. Not everyone can make it as far as you have. Awesome job girl!

:drinker:
  • JewelE77
    JewelE77 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Go you! You look amazing & so healthy! :D Also, I LOVE the second bathing suit, do you remember where you got it from? So cute! :)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! and well done on your half!
  • balockw
    Options
    AMAZING! I am 23 and started at 155. I am now 143. I cant wait to get down to about 130!:)
  • dyellz
    dyellz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    awesome, congrats!!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look great!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!