Lunch Ideas

Options
Hello,
Does anyone have any good lunch ideas - I am sooooooooo bored of having soup that I find myself snacking - Please Help!
Thanks
Eliza :)

Replies

• rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    Packets of uncle bens express rice are good. Also I buy those packets of pasta with sauce where you just dump it all in a pan with milk, They're both good cold. Also tortilla wraps with pieces of chicken and salad inside are good. Although I'm not overly bothered with eating carbs/sodium or anything so these might not be good choices if you are.
  • kasebrad
    kasebrad Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    -Sandwiches! Use sugar-free whole grain bread, lean meat (turkey, chicken, tuna), cheese, spinach, etc. Or just a pb&j.

-Whole grain wraps - tons of possibilities for fillings: lean meat, veggies, spreads like hummus, avocado, etc.

-Make tuna salad with lite mayo, seasonings, and minced celery and onion. Eat it on whole grain crackers.

-Salads - use any combo of meat, veggies, dressing, etc. I like to make Asian-style salads with edamame, carrots, sugar snaps, red peppers, mandarin oranges, and light sesame ginger dressing.

-Eat something similar to a dinner, like grilled chicken or fish with a vegetable and a starch.

-If you're short on time, try frozen meals with good nutrition stats.

Keep in mind that you can pair all of these things with a piece of fruit or some sliced up veggies :)