Love myfitnesspal

Options
This really is my pal, a good site that has made me accountable and assisted me in becoming more informed about what I am eating. It has helped make it easier to make changes to what I am eating - the evidence is right in front of me and it makes my eating choices and their influence very clear. I am more motivated to make necessary changes to my eating choices.

Replies

• LindseyV
    LindseyV Posts: 1
    Options
    I feel the same way! I just joined a few days ago and myfitnesspal has really made me realize the calories I was taking in daily...and that fast food reallllly isn't good for you. It has also influenced me to exercise a lot more. I hope I keep it up!
  • rebeccanicole
    Options
    I agree with both of you! I have tried a few other sites but this one is definitely the most user friendly. And not only am I able to see how unhealthy some food choices are, but also how healthy other options are as well! It has really helped me to begin to change my lifestyle.

239517.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I think it's the people here that really make it, everyone is so supportive!:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Helloooooooooooooooo

la la la

Why must you..you are going to scare newbies away?
    :wink: :tongue:
  • stirling
    stirling Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi there
    I realize it really isn't about weight loss, it is the awareness that I am the one in control of how I choose to live my life. The more control I exercise over my eating choices translates into the recognition that I am in control of more; my attitude, judgements, mood etc., etc. I am the only one who chooses how when where and if I will accept all that life has presented- in some way this is very liberating..:heart:
  • sineadm09
    sineadm09 Posts: 113
    Options
    welcome x