After losing 60+ lbs, my husband made me post about it...

Options

Replies

• dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    First post, so hoping the pictures show up :) I started this journey the first week in July 2011. I worked really hard most days, but some days I didn't do so great. I think we all understand those days :) I don't have really any great advice that hasn't been stated already. I worked out as often as I could, stayed close to my calorie allowance as often as possible, and tried to drink plenty of water. I failed in all of these areas along the way, but didn't let it become habit. If I went over calories one day, I simply didn't go over them the next day. If I didn't drink much water, I drank one for breakfast the next morning to start the day off right. I found that I really enjoy working up a sweat, and I'm not nearly as embarrassed to be at the gym anymore. I have plenty more work to do - starting with the remaining 26.5 lbs until my first goal, and I would like to lose 28 more after that - give or take, we will see how it goes. Well, anywho - feel free to add me as a friend :)

60lbs.jpg

oh my goodness.......HOW CUTE ARE YOU! and how inspiring!! well done and thank you for reminding us that it is going forward no matter what that counts!!
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and your husband sounds like a winner! He is proud of you for putting that effort out there, good for you and him!
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic
  • Eliz_99
    Eliz_99 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!
  • whatluckycat
    whatluckycat Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WOOOOWWW! That is just incredible, you look so good! Seeing photos like this really gives me the inspiration I need to keep going. I will send you a friend request.
  • Blaireli
    Blaireli Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You're doing an amazing job!! You look fantastic! Be proud of yourself! :)
  • LUVNME94
    Options
    Good job! You look great!
  • hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!! You look GREAT!!!!!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Dahling, you look mahvelous! Absolutely fantastic!

I'm so glad you posted this. We all need to celebrate the accomplishments of others. Someone here might be having a bad day, and what you have written here today might get them back on track. Good on you!
  • emmaonamission
    Options
    You look amazing, well done!
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!! Keep up the good work!
  • Boromom3
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the good work! You are an inspiration.
  • dolphin9803
    Options
    Congratulations!! You should be very proud!!
  • blankenships6
    Options
    Wow! That is some awesome change. I bet you feel amazing. You look great!
  • shortygurl0815
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm so glad you shared, you should be so proud! Sounds like you have a wonderful husband who is! :)
  • Fit_2013
    Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you truly have inspired me to keep going.
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    That's so sweet of your husband! Congratulations, you look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • darylinny
    Options
    Great JOB! Your husband was right to make you post. You look awesome but more than that I bet you feel great and have extra "get up and go"! Good luck on meeting your goals and maintaining all of that hard work.
  • nuttytart770223
    nuttytart770223 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
    I am on the same journey as I have lost 61lbs, it is an amazing feeling

Keep it up :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!