After losing 60+ lbs, my husband made me post about it...

Options

Replies

• cheekyvixen
    Options
    I just started this week. Your pictures have inspired me to go take my "before" picture. I hope to someday follow in your footsteps with a great "after" picture. Good job!
  • JeanniebeanL79
    JeanniebeanL79 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You can see an amazing change! Great job and best of luck to finish your goal, you can do it!!!!
  • mamadragon
    Options
    WOO HOOO! Good thing you listened to your hubby. You look great!
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I go the chills, and teared up, thank you for this, you look amazing, and you should post post post away any accomplishment, cause we all know how this journey is.
  • tanniewannie
    tanniewannie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! You look awesome!!! Great Job :)
  • Jackie218
    Jackie218 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    u look great congrats
  • smig72
    smig72 Posts: 26
    Options
    Looking fantastic, well done!
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Good for him for MAKING you post and to you for all your hard work and dedication. Many blessings on your continued journey. You look great. :tongue:
  • kali2785
    kali2785 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!
  • cristy1976
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • sdickerson71303
    sdickerson71303 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!!! You look amazing!!
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    First post, so hoping the pictures show up :) I started this journey the first week in July 2011. I worked really hard most days, but some days I didn't do so great. I think we all understand those days :) I don't have really any great advice that hasn't been stated already. I worked out as often as I could, stayed close to my calorie allowance as often as possible, and tried to drink plenty of water. I failed in all of these areas along the way, but didn't let it become habit. If I went over calories one day, I simply didn't go over them the next day. If I didn't drink much water, I drank one for breakfast the next morning to start the day off right. I found that I really enjoy working up a sweat, and I'm not nearly as embarrassed to be at the gym anymore. I have plenty more work to do - starting with the remaining 26.5 lbs until my first goal, and I would like to lose 28 more after that - give or take, we will see how it goes. Well, anywho - feel free to add me as a friend :)

60lbs.jpg
    Congrats to your success so far!! You look great. Keep it up!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's awesome!! I have that much to lose so your post really inspires me!! Keep up the good work
  • jadesurber
    Options
    Congrats! You look fab!
  • UltraRoyal
    Options
    Im glad your husband made you post cuz you look stunning. Good for you, keep it up and never give up. Remember you are creating a new lifestyle habit and it isnt easy, its just about not giving up. And your results show! Way to goooooo!
  • acoccha
    acoccha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for your post. It gives me inspiration to continue even on the bad days, knowing what the finally results will be. Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and are such an inspiration to those of just just starting out
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement. You look 10 years younger. Congratulations.
  • jillybee23
    Options
    Congrats, you look fantastic and prove that there is hope for allof us yet! I have lost 16lbs so far but just joined this blog three days ago!
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Your husband is proud of you...and you should be proud of yourself.... This is a slow process and I am waiting to see any results.. I have 20 pournds to lose but it feels like much more to me.....I like your diet philosophy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!