moms on a mission

Options
I am a single mother and trying to lose weight for the #### numerous time. this yime im not trying i will succede.. any other moms out there. would love to start a support group. add me if you would like

Replies

• lizabean89
    lizabean89 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would love to help being accountable. Feel free to add me!:smile:
  • KLavallee322
    KLavallee322 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Mom of two here FINALLY sticking to her diet/exercise goals. I'm sick of talking about it and sooo happy I'm finally doing it!

17222607.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    That's the attitude you need. It's like a lightbulb going off when you finally throw away words like "diet" and "try" and "probably" and replace them with "lifestyle change," "will," and "succeeded"! I'm a mother as well, and I've found that having friends here really helps despite my original skepticism. Feel free to add me!
  • LexaBlack
    Options
    I am a single mom also, and need all the support I can get. I am working out everyday and keeping it under 1200 calories a day..Never thought it would be this hard. I weigh in for the first time since I started on Saturday..Hope to see some results:)
  • lenluvs
    Options
    Hi I would love to join you guys... I just signed up today. Am a mother of 3 (11yr, 9yr and 2 1/2yr) and am finally sick of "falling off the wagon" and not sticking to the plan.
  • darylinny
    Options
    Add me as well!! . In addition to ensuring my own health I'm trying to instill in my daughter that exercise is part of every day life, while making sure she has a great body image and a healthy relationship with food.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom too. I'm determined to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight before DDs bday, July 6. She'll be four years old, so this is definitely NOT "baby weight" anymore =)
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Mother of one adorable little girl. Feel free to add me. :)
  • AprilPayne24
    Options
    Hi! :) Mommy of 2 here. I want to look back at pictures of us as a family and not cringe. That's my goal. Would love to be MFP friends.
  • Quenyawyn
    Quenyawyn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've got a 5 year old boy at home. I've decided this is not a diet, its the only way I'll succeed is to change my lifestyle. So that's what this is. A way to life comfortably and healthy. I'm not going to kill myself or go hardcore and try to lose my weight quickly. I've made a concious decision to lose one pound a week. Add me and we can help eachother out :)
  • hortonk201
    Options
    Please add me...I would love to be a part of the group!
  • katwj76
    katwj76 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Mom of two here, and I'm a hundred pounds from my prepregnancy weight of my nine year old. I'd join the group!
  • nightshade21
    nightshade21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of a 2 1/2 year old and would love to talk with other moms :). Please feel free to add me too!
  • jnell82
    jnell82 Posts: 136
    Options
    Amamzing idea :) Mom of 2 as well. My youngest is 4 so it's definitely not "baby weight" anymore either!
  • danessa1
    danessa1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am a mother of two girls, 21/2 and 1. My goal is to lose 17 more lbs.
  • sandlerlover
    sandlerlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 1 boy who will be 4 in July. I'm 9 lbs away from pre-prego weight. Everyone on here please feel free to add me. I try to be as supportive as possible!!

WE GOT THIS!!
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mom too :smile: Feel free to add me!
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mom of a 3 year old. Would love some support from other women!
  • lajomorris
    Options
    I am a mother of 2, a 3 year old girl and 11 month old boy.I lost all the weight after my daughter, but am struggling this time round. Need some support so add me please :)
  • pcousins13Patricia
    Options
    I have two kids, 10 yrs and 4 yrs, and so desperately want to see that pre-pregnancy weight! Its been a LONG battle but I think I am finally ready. Add me if you like!