Need friends

Options
Hi! I am a mother of 2 beautiful gremlins ages 6 and 8 and am new here. Looking to lose 80 pounds. I need friends for motivation and support!! :)

Replies

• giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm a mommy of 2 boys 6 and 9. I'm hoping to lose about 10 more lbs and tone at the same time :) feel free to add me :smile:
  • Jennava121311
    Options
    I'm a new mommy to a 10 week old baby girl. I'm looking to lose about 40lbs.
  • Shari53
    Shari53 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome and I am happy to be here for you. I am also working to lose 80 pounds in total. Consistency is key.
  • britlem
    Options
    Hello!

Feel free to add me. Im a mom to a 7 month old babygirl! Im trying to lose 65-80 lbs. Down 15 so far and looking for friends too.
  • CND2008
    CND2008 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am not a mother (unless you count my beagle, LOL). I am looking to loose 100 pounds (down 11 of those, woohoo!!!). Feel free to add me :-)
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Ha ha. I also have 2 gemlins, 5 and 7 :) They keep things interesting! adding you :)
  • taythelovely
    Options
    I need friends too.... we look like we in the same boat trying to lose 80 pounds and I'm new here …
  • hermosooso
    Options
    Hi I have two girls ages 8months and a 5yr old. I also want to lose 80lbs and need motivation!
  • cheesenbrats
    Options
    Glad your here. I am a father of four (13,10,8 &8). I am trying to lose 100 pounds. Feel free to add me.