Fill the gaps: When I lose __, I'm going to ___ ...

Options
13»

Replies

• Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    When I am at what I decide is my healthy size, I am going to treat myself to a brand new wetsuit and a cute bikini-and maybe another surfboard! But definitely the wetsuit and bikini, because the suit I currently have will be way too big and will flush too much water when I'm smaller!
  • StirlingJames
    StirlingJames Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    When I lose my mind, I'm going to glue all my furniture to the ceiling and lie on my back on the floor and pretend I can float.

Brilliant!
  • sjr240
    sjr240 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    When I lose the weight, I'm going water skiing with my kids. :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I'm going on a hot air balloon :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    When I lose my mind, I'm going to glue all my furniture to the ceiling and lie on my back on the floor and pretend I can float.

Brilliant!
  • kailaburch89
    kailaburch89 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    When I lose 38 kilograms, I am going to wear a dress for the first time since I was 8! I am now 22
  • TeraP
    TeraP Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will be buying several knee-high boots (high heeled as well as low) and will smile every time I am able to ZIP them all the way UP!!
  • DaintyAngelDreams
    Options
    When I lose 3" from my thighs I'm going to wear hotpants!!
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    When I lose another 3-4 pounds this week, I'm going to hopefully win the fitness challenge at my gym!!
  • Cntewell
    Options
    When I lose the next 25 pounds or until size 8 are comfortable (I am through with the scale), I am going to buy a sexy little black dress that shows all my curves and taking dancing lessons with my husband.
  • NicoleLauren17
    NicoleLauren17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    When I lose the last 20 pounds I'm never wearing clothes again... Jk but I'll definitely be wearing less of them!
  • lasttoast
    lasttoast Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    When I lose this excess weight, I'm going to have the best photo shoot ever!!! :bigsmile:
  • LadyFettt
    Options
    When I lose 10 pounds, I'm going to buy myself nike running shoes.
  • NicoleElen
    NicoleElen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    When I lose 40 pounds, I'm going to rock my husbands world.....with the lights ON!

This!