4 Hour Body, Primal Blueprint, and me.

hey, fitness pals.

i just joined the site yesterday, at the recommendation of a friend (whutwhat rocketmouse heeeeeey). i've just started tracking my meals, calculated my BMI, all that.

i have been following a paleo diet, specifically the primal blueprint, with varying degrees of strictness, for the last few years, and really like the way it feels, physically. i haven't lost insane amounts of weight, but i also haven't really GONE FOR IT, if you will. it's just been a really nice, manageable, lifestyle change.

now i'm getting prepped to try out four hour body strictly, mostly out of curiosity. i'm all about things that are contrary to conventional wisdom, and i'm a really awful calorie counter (mentally, that is) so low carb, high fat diets work well for the mental aspect of dieting, and that style of eating works great for my body, physically, so 4HB seems like a good fit.

i'm hoping this site is a source of support and inspiration. i only have one friend on here, so feel free to follow me. i am not sure how this site will work for me, but i am absolutely open to giving it a solid try.

happy fitnessing!

xokira

Replies

• rocketmouse
    rocketmouse Posts: 143 Member
    yeaaaaaah girl what up. Get some friends
  • bar403
    bar403 Posts: 28 Member
    Hey and welcome to the best weight loss/healthy living community around! I've "met" some great people on here and love having them for support.

I just started 4HB this week. I'm on my 5th day. I was hoping to make some new MFP friends who are also doing 4HB or SCD.

I am still logging my food as my concern is that I won't eat ENOUGH calories during the day. My hubby (who is also doing this) keeps yelling at me when he sees me logging but I'm just making sure I eat enough.

Anyways, hoping to find some others on this plan!