Waaaaay cool.
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thats pretty clever!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    That's pretty cool...and a lot lighter than the brick I carry to whip at numbnuts drivers that cut me off. :laugh:
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Okay so I show this link to the hubs (very unsupportive so I don't know why I bother) cuz I thought it was cool. He says "Maybe you should attach it to you *kitten* but they might need to make it wider". So I said, and I am very proud of myself "Why are you going with me? You're an *kitten* so I guess I could attach it to you". :explode: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Okay so I show this link to the hubs (very unsupportive so I don't know why I bother) cuz I thought it was cool. He says "Maybe you should attach it to you *kitten* but they might need to make it wider". So I said, and I am very proud of myself "Why are you going with me? You're an *kitten* so I guess I could attach it to you". :explode: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • andlofly
    andlofly Posts: 62 Member
    Options

aren't husbands the best!!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

What a *kitten*.....some men are just clueless aren't they? Maybe you should tell him "since you think my *kitten* is so wide...deal with not seeing it for the next month or so!"
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    bump to show hubby after work(an avid rider):happy: