supplements/weight loss pills/general advice

Options
anybody take any supplements/weight loss pills that arents horrible for you and actually work? im obviously changing my eating habits, thats why im on here, but i was wondering if people recommend taking something as well, to improve results? im really in the dark on all the medical aspects of weight loss, so some advice would be great :)

Replies

• Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I use a protein mix to supplement the insufficient protein in my diet. No pills though, I don't have a caffeine deficiency.
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    I would recommend a high quality multivitamin to reduce cravings.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    My daugther found recommendations for

Saffron Extract or

slimshots.

Anyone have any experience with those?
  • jewels7683
    jewels7683 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I tried slimshots and they are gross. I couldn't even make it through the whole box and I felt that I was hungrier on them then normal. I haven't tried anything else. I avoid them because of the caffeine. They will give me a headache.
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Doctor Oz says white bean extract is a helpful supplement for weight loss..
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I follow or try to follow a very strict clean eating diet. I absolutely love Tosca Reno. Even she has recommended CLA. I haven't tried it but maybe it helps. I also use a protein powder once in a while and everyday when I hit the gym. Multivitamins are also important.
  • mrsjenndaly923
    Options
    I just started Plexus Slim. I've been on the diet since Jan 1st and I got down but I was kinda stuck. So my cousin told me to try this stuff. I did and in a week I've already lost 4.5 pounds. I guess I needed the extra boost. And the slim drink is really sweet but isn't bad to drink. If you want more info on it. Add me and I'll message you. :)
  • johnoes
    Options
    protein shake meal replacement is great. fills you up,supplies energy all day.
  • Bump
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I have heard nothing but good things about the 1-db Goddess (called "overdrive" for men) which includes two sets of supplements; one is designed to help curb appetite and increase energy, metabolism , mood and focus, the other is designed to trigger the thyroid to focus more energy on its fat burning function.

again, heard great things, no adverse effects, and not that expensive (two bottles, about 6-8 week supply) retails at 100, but they're promoting it for 75.

some reviews: http://fatburnerreviewsite.com/1-db-goddess/
    http://dietpillreviews.net/1-db-goddess/
    and the company's website: http://www.1dbgoddess.com/
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I agree with the multivitamin first off. BUT also Satieral Saffron extract 88-90 mg 2x a day as an appetite suppressant.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    Options
    Bump
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have been using Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock. It helps with energy, appetite support and fat loss. I have not lost a lot but have been reshaping, losing inches and adding lots of muscles
  • caitlinmcauley
    Options
    bump.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I work for a nutrition brand. BUT I'd say ignore fat burners, the best they will do is increase your metabolism a few percent. Sort your diet, sort your exercise, save your money.
  • devincl1
    devincl1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just started Plexus Slim. I've been on the diet since Jan 1st and I got down but I was kinda stuck. So my cousin told me to try this stuff. I did and in a week I've already lost 4.5 pounds. I guess I needed the extra boost. And the slim drink is really sweet but isn't bad to drink. If you want more info on it. Add me and I'll message you. :)

I'm on Plexius Slim also, haven't taken it consistantly for various reason but it definitely helps me so far. Good Luck!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Doctor Oz says white bean extract is a helpful supplement for weight loss..

He's also an idiot so...
  • rammsteinsoldier
    Options
    Thanks for the advice!