Belly Fat

Options
Hello Everyone,
New member Jules.

I'm in the process of taken off that ugly belly fat. It's the only fatty area on my body. I need some sound diet and exercise technics to eliminate the bulge. Help if you know the secrets....:frown:

Replies

• Zumbaeng
    Zumbaeng Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    The only that seems to work for me (and the belly is my trouble area too) is jogging and cutting carbs. Plus add some core like Pilates. Good luck.
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I am fine with everything else but my belly area.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Get the muscles tightened and flattened with strength and core exercise. However the only way to reduce body fat is to lose fat all over. Cardio is a better way to remove it, though strength training will help.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    You need to lower your overall body fat %. That's the only way.
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I carry most of my weight in my belly so I feel your pain. Feel free to add me.
  • Felidae_1981
    Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    ditto here - let's all add each other ;)) need belly support (literally)
  • quererespoder
    quererespoder Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    i'm the same way...i honestly love my legs and my boobs and everything but my belly , its flat but not as flat as it could be :P im doin a mix of cardio twice a week and strength training with the new rules of lifting for abs book...its really good for your core and the excercises are specially targeted for the midsection...cant say anything about results as its only my second week but at the very least i'll get a stronger core and reduce my chances of back pain later on...might wanna check it out
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Seriously HATE belly fat, but hate the fact that it's soooo difficult to get it toned more than anything else. Why oh why is it so hard to have a toned tummy!!!
  • XOchocolate
    XOchocolate Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    There are pear shape bodies and apple shaped bodys. We are apples:). Good news is we can lose the weight easier than the pear(fat mainly in the thigh area, small on top) bad news is apples bodies (belly fat) are less healthy than pears. Apples need more good fat ie: avocados and olive oil in there diet and less carbs & less sugar. Anyways that all I know about it so far. Just google seach...apples bodies and you'll fine all sorts of info. Hope this helps a bit;)...oh yeah... I am apple shape also.