What you thought you'd never do (weight loss related)

Options
13»

Replies

• dianeinthemuk
    dianeinthemuk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I never thought I would look forward to getting up at 5:45 to walk 2 miles, and I do it every other day with a friend (4 weeks now!).
    I never thought I would go gluten-free - and it is easy!
    I never thought I would not eat red meat - and I don't miss it at all!
    I never thought I would ever do a race or a triathlon. I registered for The Danskin and have been training to finish strong in August!
    I never thought I'd try The Primal Blueprint, and I LOVE the food! (No grains - so no pasta, rice or breads).
    I never thought I would try a protein shake, let alone ENJOY IT! With greens, no less!

I am down 14 pounds so far since 1/1/12, So 2 pounds a week. I've been on prednisone for most of this month, and still losing a bit of weight. Once it stops in a few days, look out! ;-)

New habits - drink lots of water, weigh everything, log everything, don't feel guilty about slip ups, and MOVE.
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I never thought I'd become a runner. Ran a half marathon in October and currently training for my first full marathon in May.
  • Ambamm77
    Options
    Never thought I would enjoy running outside over the treadmill (which I now call dreadmill). I never thought I would be able to run a full 10K with only walking about .5 miles total. Lastly, that I would be running half marathons. I did my first on Jan 29, 2012 and have my next scheduled for April 1, 2012.
  • mjmtaz
    mjmtaz Posts: 10
    Options
    Never thought I could ever do a push up.. THANK YOU Jillian Michaels
  • 30yearssincebikini
    Options
    I never weigh my food. Maybe I will start doing that.

For me, getting up at five thirty to go to the gym every day before work. I work out for an hour and a half and it feels amazing! Now I am addicted to it.
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Never ever, did i think i would be able to lose weight eating as much as i do.