How often do you weigh/measure yourself?

Options
I'm going to do mine once a month :)

Replies

• atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning, I measure about every two weeks.
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    weigh in once a week, and measure every other week so far. :)
  • axe20
    axe20 Posts: 2
    Options
    i weigh every morning and sometimes at night just to make sure i havent over eaten for the day.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Once a week before breakfast and after using the bathroom. Weight fluctuates so much due to various reasons, it's the only way I can seem to get a reasonably accurate measure.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week, I haven't really measured at all. I probably should start that
  • Sharian2012
    Sharian2012 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Every morning after I use the restroom and also after an intense workout.
  • madeinforks
    madeinforks Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I measure weekly...thats the best indicator of how you are doing..I also only weigh in once a month..I am doing the Biggest Loser in our fitness center and so I like doing it this way..I like being surprised at the end of each month seeing how far I have come..that way if one week is not as good as the next I never know!
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Just don't let the scale rule you as I tend to do. If the scale is up or not moving it really affects my mood negatively.
  • jonwuebker
    Options
    Officially, I weigh myself once per week, Sunday mornings, after using the bathroom, and before breakfast. For me, daily weigh-in's may include some fluctuations (water, etc) that can give a false impression one way or the other.
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every friday morning and take measurements every month or so!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day sometimes more than once. I measured myself as I began this process and did it wrong so the second time I did it my numbers didn't mesh.
  • MummyHungry
    MummyHungry Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning, but I don't record if it spikes up, unless I ate enough calories to believe it's more than water fluctuation. Otherwise, I just wait and record the next day that it drops. I measure on the first Sunday of each month.
  • shawnadwyer
    shawnadwyer Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i usually do a weigh in every satuarday with a few people, i also take measurement on the same day. Every week i drop pds and inches, and so do the other ladies.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning, but I don't record if it spikes up, unless I ate enough calories to believe it's more than water fluctuation. Otherwise, I just wait and record the next day that it drops. I measure on the first Sunday of each month.

Ditto, except it's more like every 2-3 days. I don't get stressed out about a brief spike though.
  • sheddingmyfatsuit
    sheddingmyfatsuit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I weight myself everyday just to keep myself on track but only record my "official" weight once a week.

I measure on the first of every month.
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week and measure once a month.
  • rkennedy39
    rkennedy39 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a month and do measurements once a month.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Every Monday morning.
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I weigh in once a week and measure once a month
  • danoparr
    danoparr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I weigh in 'officially' once a week. I will occasionally weigh in sometime mid-week also, just to make sure I'm staying on track.