For the ladies, another TOM ?

Options
2»

Replies

• ts1122
    ts1122 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have a single piece of choclate (break off a piece of hershey bar, etc) and if that doesn't do the trick, I will have another. I make sure I log everything. I am rolling around to TOM within the next few days and the last one I hadn't started working out yet so I will see how my run goes while cramping so bad I'm sick to my stomach. I normally see a rise in weight from water retention, but I know the next week I can take that plus more off by remaining on track.
  • sprincess88
    sprincess88 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am totally with you on that. It's like no matter what I eat I always want more, more and more. So I try to only eat super filling low calorie things like veggies and fruits before I run to the freezer for frozen yogurt or grab a pop tart or something. But I have been putting it into my calculator thing before I even eat it. I will put like everything on my food tracker and set it all in front of me knowing I can eat it all and not go over my calories. When i look at the enormus amount of food I usually don't get to all of it, but even if I do it's okay cuz its already added.
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post. I am dreading next week... I started this on my cycle qt the beginning of gte month, so we shall see how it goes...
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I give in to them lol. I always have those Lindt chocolates on hand when TOM comes and 3 balls are 210 calories so it's not that horrible and I still work out but I get to have chocolate too. Plus, with the chocolate, I drink water and I can drink it faster since it's SO chocolatey!
  • heyjude78
    Options
    I had 3 or 10 medium chocolate chip cookies last night augh! the madness....TOM sux
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I buy chocolate covered almonds (easy to measure) and put those in place of my regular almond snack, and then just give a little extra room so i can have it, kills 2 cravings for me, chocolate and things that are crunchy :wink:
  • brittonymiller
    brittonymiller Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

I want to make this, but wish the calories per serving were also provided. Might just have to put it in the recipe builder.
  • nasima_miah
    Options
    thank you for all the ideas on how to deal with TOM.
  • craziedazie
    craziedazie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I had 3 or 10 medium chocolate chip cookies last night augh! the madness....TOM sux

lmao 3 or 10?
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Yes! I hate it, I've tried to up my protein, but it never helps. I usually just eat more and then a few days later am fine.