Hi all

Options
Ok so I did really great with MFP and eating good, working out for about 3 weeks back in november... I could give a whole lot of justification and excuses as to why it was 'ok' to eat bad and not work out but why sit her and lie to myself or to you. I was lazy and didn't do. There the truth is out, lol.
Time to start again. I need to do this for my kids, my boyfriend (hi mike) his kids and most of all for me. I am sick and tired of being well sick and tired. I don't want to be the fat mom, the girlfriend that still looks like the looks that when he looks darn good, the "another fat lazy bus driver"
I want to be ME, the real me who is under all this gunk and fat. I want to be healthy, happy, and dog-one-it thin.

So here's :drinker: to the new me and a great last new start
(coffee, SF creamer)

Replies

• melianne125
    melianne125 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Im glad you're back darlin!!
  • shortandfaithful
    Options
    thank you :)
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    welcome back don't focus on nov anymore. start from today. what helps me i put a picture of me on my laptop that i see everytime i go on my laptop desktop. and it says there i'm determined to win. goodbye old me. so far 32 pounds down and about 80+ to go. you can do this, let's goooooooooooooooooooooo woop woop
  • KarenShannon
    Options
    Welcome Back ! I too just started logging in again. Also, my scale came out of the closet too! Starting fresh without looking back. In two day I am down 3 pounds. I know this is fast, but it always starts that way......but after it slows down I am not going to get discourage about it. I feel good eating this way. Sugar (cookies) are my down fall. Plus, my birthday is in a few days. Looking for a very light desert to celebrate with. Maybe pudding in a cloud. That way I can make four of them and they are low in calories.

Have a wonderful day ! :flowerforyou:
  • shortandfaithful
    Options
    thank you all :)