Turbo Fire - who's doing it?

Options
I started Turbo Fire last November 14, 2011. I am new to MFP and I would love to have friends that is on the program like me. Thank you!

Replies

• kimmierocks
    Options
    I just started Turbo Fire this week although I have had the disc set for over a year now. How are you liking it so far?
  • Venice57
    Venice57 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it! I did TurboKick for quite a while before we moved out of state, 3-5x a week. LOVED IT. I am hoping TurboFire will be a good substitute, since none of the gyms around here have cardio kickboxing. :(
  • ednabnana
    Options
    Kimmie - I love Turbo Fire. I feel like I am getting a great work out. I also love how the program is detailed. I could definitely see a good improvement on my muscle tone.
  • ednabnana
    Options
    Venice - you would LOVE this program if you like Turbo Kickboxing.
  • vilmy51
    Options
    Hi! Im on week 2 of TF. I looooove it!! So much fun
  • kimmierocks
    Options
    I won't lie! I haven't made it past TF 30, although I am at least able to keep up now. I really have 0 coordination, so it took a lot of time to go through the moves in slow motion until I get them down. I see alot of others here use/love it, so I am not going to give up! Thanks for the input here, it has helped me decide to keep pushing.
  • ednabnana
    Options
    Kimmie it gets better. When I miss a step I don't stop jiggling those jiggly things hahaha :)

Vilmy - YAY! I agree, it is so much FUN! I try to do 3 sessions per week since I am also going to the gym.
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I have Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire. I just started Turbo Jam and LOVE IT! I think it's slightly slower then the Fire which is why I'm doing it! want to learn the moves first. =P
  • suzie43
    Options
    I'm doing TF and CLX..... Love them!!! Chalene rocks!