Bulldog Lovers?

Options
I am looking to lose 50-70 lbs- i hope to be down 30-40 by June, I raise french and english bulldogs and would like some friends with common bonds! where u at Tia? :laugh: lets get started together!

Replies

• geminigrl622
    Options
    Hello!! I love bulldogs too!!! We have a little girl names Lyric. I'll post pics soon.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Hank is my 70 pound English bulldog, he is a pain in my *kitten*. But I love him anyway :)
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Do you breed them? If so send one my way. I cant find any under 1500.
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    How do you feel about other "bully" type breeds? My husband and I have a boston terrier (Amos) that is the most amazing creature. I cannot imagine my life without him. We also have a boston/beagle mix (Milo) that is a complete nut! :happy:
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    we have a frenchxboston in my profile pic you can see him and we love him to bits!
  • Mad4bullies
    Mad4bullies Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I raise English bullies, only one litter a year. We are expecting our 6th litter in April. :) It's funny cuz I have always wanted English Bulldogs cuz I am built like one. Now we have 3 - Mazey, Beaumonte, and Molly.

I have about 35 lbs to shed to be at my goal weight. Hoping to do this this year, cuz next year we plan on trying to have a baby...
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 yr old english bulldog named Dixie. Love her to pieces!!
  • emawalton
    Options
    Boston Terrier fan here too! I spend a lot of time volunteering with the Boston Terrier Rescue of NC and my family has two Bostons. Hubs and I would love to adopt a Frenchie but they're hard to come by here unless I go through a breeder. No offense, but after seeing all we go through in rescue dealing with the excess of Boston breeders here, I can't buy from a breeder.
  • mjbrowne
    mjbrowne Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    WE ARE A BULLDOG FAMILY!! I love all my "bully breeds"! I had APBTs my entire adult life until recently. We currently have 2 English / Pit mixes (brother and sister) and a French Bulldog. My husband and our Frenchie, Nelson, have a very close bond...they are attached at the hip! :) We want more Frenchies in the future..when our "big dogs" are sadly no longer with us...might be another 5-10 years though! I wish we had more room (we live in middle of town)..but 3 is enough for now!
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    we have a frenchxboston in my profile pic you can see him and we love him to bits!

So beautiful! :)
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I want a french bulldog so very badly :) They are my favorite!
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I love bulldogs....well all dogs. Raising frenchies would be sooo much fun, they are great dogs! However, I'm 100% against breeding...Our shelter here ends up with several frenchies a year, along with tons of other breeds. So sad. A lot of dogs are bred for financial reasons and too many end up homeless and euthanized. I hope you mean that you are actually raising them and not breeding them.

*exiting soap box*
  • mjbrowne
    mjbrowne Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 50-70 lbs- i hope to be down 30-40 by June, I raise french and english bulldogs and would like some friends with common bonds! where u at Tia? :laugh: lets get started together!

We're the same age and I have 30 to lose as well..feel free to add me! :) (PS-We're watching Animal Planet as a family EVERY Sat night as well! :wink: )
  • Lyric82
    Lyric82 Posts: 119
    Options
    I am a HUGE bulldog lover!!!!

I have a 'Frug' - French Bulldog / Pug
    and I am looking to get an English Bulldog within the next year or so!!!

They are the BEST!!!!! :heart:
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I’ve got an American Bulldog with a personality as big as his, well, anyway, let’s just say he has a big personality.
  • Lyric82
    Lyric82 Posts: 119
    Options
    I am a HUGE bulldog lover!!!!

I have a 'Frug' - French Bulldog / Pug
    and I am looking to get an English Bulldog within the next year or so!!!

They are the BEST!!!!! :heart:

I am looking to lose about 65 lbs!! Feel free to add me :)
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    WE ARE A BULLDOG FAMILY!! I love all my "bully breeds"! I had APBTs my entire adult life until recently. We currently have 2 English / Pit mixes (brother and sister) and a French Bulldog. My husband and our Frenchie, Nelson, have a very close bond...they are attached at the hip! :) We want more Frenchies in the future..when our "big dogs" are sadly no longer with us...might be another 5-10 years though! I wish we had more room (we live in middle of town)..but 3 is enough for now!

I've got two pits...both were strays. I could not imagine life without them...seriously the best dogs I've ever owned. Wish I could have more too, but I only have so much floor space in the bedroom at night =)
  • Jill_Kahl
    Options
    I have a 1yr old 65lb White English Bulldog that is as rotten as can be and can't be let near a rug, carpet or anything cloth because he thinks he has to mark it... Any suggestions?? -He also likes to eat the wood trim.. Sometimes i think he makes working out and losing weight seem easy.. in comparison to training him..lol
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    english bulldogs are my favourite all time dog, now all we need is a ton of money to buy one! ;)
  • bikingpanda
    bikingpanda Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My wife and I have an English bull dog Lhasa Ahsa mix. He kind of reminds me of the dragon dog from Never Ending Story. :smile: