gsp rushfit calorie burn?

Options
Hi all I'm looking for a bit of help am doing the 'rushfit' program along side my diet and was wondering if anyone could tell me what. Sort of calories each of the workouts will burn? im strugglingto work out what I should record them as on my tracker

Cheers
Andy,

Replies

• bilio77
    bilio77 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • DarcyE16
    DarcyE16 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey did anyone figure this out im searching for the same answer?
  • yukon
    yukon Posts: 2
    Options
    For me, 6' tall and 216lbs. (I know, overweight) I did the Strength and Endurance including the Warm up and Cool Down and my heart rate monitor said 580 calories burned at about 75% of my max heart rate.

Not sure how that will help since everyone is different, buy it's a start.
  • yukon
    yukon Posts: 2
    Options
    For me, 6' tall and 216lbs. (I know, overweight) I did the Strength and Endurance including the Warm up and Cool Down and my heart rate monitor said 580 calories burned at about 75% of my max heart rate.

Not sure how that will help since everyone is different, buy it's a start.

Did a full week including cardio and bonus dvd's and I averaged around 450 to 550 calories for each.
  • neeegan
    neeegan Posts: 1
    Options
    Thank you! I am a female and a lot shorter but this helped! i can assume now it will be about 200-300 for me and that helps greatly
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    The only way to achieve a reasonable degree of accuracy with this kind of variably intense activity is to make use of a heart rate monitor. There are tools online available to help you estimate your burn based on a variety of factors if you wish to make use of them but I do not believe that they will prove as accurate as a HRM.