30 Day Shred

Options
I've just ordered Jillian's 30 day shred -- looking for some pals who are on the program or considering starting up again! It would be cool to do the 30 days with a 'buddy' :)

There is a link for level one on youtube if you want to try it out (I'll post it later as the computers at my college block youtube).

Replies

• medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm on Day 13 :) I am already noticing a difference! It's worth the torture LOL (it gets easier as you go)
  • leighllf
    Options
    I am currently on day 6 of lesson 1. I have not been very consistent in the workouts but feel great after the workouts!!

Lets motivate each other!!

Leigh
  • betaleonis
    Options
    Hey ladies:) I've done two days w/o the dvd so far (youtube) and actually loving it! Very excited to motivate each other! I love when she says "sure" and "buddy".. hilarious.. funny kind of woman!

Oh and here is the link I said I would post earlier:

Level One of 30 day shred with Jillian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • KW9878
    Options
    I *tried* starting 30 Day Shred about a year ago, and was so out of shape... I only made it through 12 minutes of Level 1. I started back up again today, more motivated this time, and made it through Level 1! It will be a while before I can move on to Level 2, but I feel awesome after the workout! I can't believe how tough it is!
  • Deletrius
    Deletrius Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started it this afternoon and phew! I made it through level 1 but just barely! By the time I was finished my legs were so screaming and I was sweating like crazy. It's super intense and I look forward to seeing how I feel after I finish the program! :D
    Good luck everyone, we got this! :]
  • leighllf
    Options
    Good Job Ladies! I am proud of us for sticking to it!

I also love JM's sarcasm! She's a hoot!

Keep up the good work!!
  • KW9878
    Options
    Just finished day 2 of 30DS (Level 1). It already feels easier! Tough, but easier. I wasn't panting (haha) so hard today. Feels good, can't wait for tomorrow.