Powerplate

Options
Had a session this morning and quite liked it. I have not researched it... what are your opinions? :smile:

Replies

• Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    bump :smile:
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    bump x2!
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i used to go on it 3 times a week for several months, but didn't see any benefits from it!! so i stopped going on.
  • rede2losemore
    Options
    Tried it myself, Liked it didnt love it but i couldnt find really good research saying it was/wasnt any better then anything else
  • kirstiey
    kirstiey Posts: 243
    Options
    I did it before my holiday and it made a huge difference to tone and the small bit of cellulite I had on the back of my legs. I rate it, ut not in place of a cardio workout obviously! Good as a little extra.
  • Calicot
    Calicot Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried it myself since my gym doesn't have any yet.
    I have heard some good reviews about this, to be considered as a plus to your workout.
    I will definitely try it out if it pops up at my gym.
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I did it before my holiday and it made a huge difference to tone and the small bit of cellulite I had on the back of my legs. I rate it, ut not in place of a cardio workout obviously! Good as a little extra.

well if that's u on the profile pic!! then i'm definitely going to give it another go, once i've lost this extra blubber lol :laugh: