Working my way to 70 lbs down :) with pics

Options

Replies

• Mera_Mera
    Options
    Very happy for you!
  • 2012ellen
    Options
    you look great . What was the most important thing you changed?? the one that helped the most??? I keep trying things but the scale is a *****!!! NEED HELP!!!! 70lb is my goad
  • betternowthanlater
    Options
    You look healthy and happy! Way to go.
  • Boromom3
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations on your success! You look great!
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Awesome work :-)
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Congratulations! You look beautiful!!
  • Chantay87
    Options
    Beautiful.!! Awesome job.!! ; )
  • tradaboie
    Options
    What type of diet have you been doing? I just started tonite so I sure can all the help possible... Thanks:)

I always ate a lot of fruit but I added in a lot of vegetables. I'm eating foods I assumed I hated for many years lol. Things like squash I would have avoided like the plague a few years ago now I put them in everything haha. I eat a lot of chicken too. And I let myself have the "bad foods" from time to time because in the past I tried cutting them out totally only to find myself eating nothing but fast food for a month afterwards! And you can make good choices at fast food places these days too and that helps a lot.
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • cristina_marie
    Options
    Oh wow! Congrats!!
  • tradaboie
    Options
    Great job! So, are you done and cruising into Maintenance-ville?

Not done by any means although I'm getting close to not worrying about the scale and working more on toning. I'm pretty close to my "target" weight I guess....maybe loose 10-15 more actual pounds but now I really want to tighten up :)
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    HOLY SHIZA YOU LOOK GOOD!!!!
  • madameduffay
    madameduffay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look so fit and happy. Great work!
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, Keep it up and thanks for posting, really inspring :)
  • tradaboie
    Options
    you look great . What was the most important thing you changed?? the one that helped the most??? I keep trying things but the scale is a *****!!! NEED HELP!!!! 70lb is my goad

Probably my mental attitude really. Told myself to stop with the excuses. Watching the Biggest Loser really helped too lol....those contestants started out heavier and less healthy overall than me and they could work out....then so could I. Bought myself a diet cook book...started cooking more and joined a gym. I'm lucky in that my work has a corporate membership at a local gym so my fee comes right out of my check and I can work out with my friends from work. Knowing that if I don't show up at the gym people will know at work motivates me to get out of bed in the morning. I hate when the alarm goes off but once I'm home taking my shower getting ready for work I feel amazing. You can do it :)
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing. really good work
  • yodapooper
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wow! A different you! A younger happier young lady now! Congrats to all your hard work. You look amazing!:bigsmile:
  • kyrasmum
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. Your story is really inspiring. Thanks for sharing and go you! :smile:
  • jworb
    jworb Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    wow - amazing job! very inspiring!
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look great! keep up the good work!!! very inspiring!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!