FIRST TEN POUNDS LOST!

Options
After starting my first weight loss adventure, after about 4 weeks i have been able to move my weight from 163-150. 13 pounds! Considering this is a good start and yesterday was a bad day for me, things are really starting to look up! MFP as well as all those on it have been a huge motivator for me just by working their hardest every day which has majorly inspired me to do as well =) The next few weeks are obviously gonna be harder for me to lose weight seeing as i'm down to a lesser weight now but i hope i can reach my goal of 140 and start working my body for tougher work outs in the future!

Replies

• kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wooppiieeeeee... :D
    you know whats going to happen next & thats a good sign.. keep it up & again.. WOOPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
  • harrietk94
    harrietk94 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    how did you do it?! well done!
  • Brian001
    Options
    how did you do it?! well done!

At first it was just the battle against my own body to get out there. I started by running about a mile a day and when i felt that was too easy, i increased it by a little as i felt necessary. Today i can jog up to 4 miles a day and not feel the effects the next day. Also helped that i'm taking a physical fitness class at my college =D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!