30+lbs lost mom of 3 (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• gemmaldavies
    Options
    holy sh1t girl! lol

u look amazing. was not expecting that picture to come up - such an inspiration. hope u have a wonderful wedding. ;o)
  • Queenbee412
    Options
    Congrats! Muscles!!! I dream of having muscles. Fantastic work.
  • IveLanded
    IveLanded Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    HELL YES!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for posting. I'm a mom of 3 myself and I'm just starting, but hopefully I'll look like you by this summer! ;)
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL job!! You look HOT!!
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Wow! Check out those abs and arms! Good job on getting buff!
  • co_mama
    Options
    Awesome! Inspirational :)
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Whoa! You got those results without any heavy lifting??? Just 30DS!!??? How long have you been doing it?

You look amazingggg...Congrats.
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    wow! Congrats! you look awesome!
  • ythurston2015
    Options
    Aaaaaa, WOW! Y.
  • Waouw! Amazing job, girl!
  • rachelmarie2774
    Options
    You look incredible! But what is 30DS?
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • 9267brown
    Options
    Great Progress! Thanks for posting. I'm curious, what type of exercise routine you're doing, are you on the 1200 calorie a day plan, and how long did it take you to lose 30lbs? Thanks for sharing
  • LovesAdventure
    LovesAdventure Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ok. I admit I am jealous! I too am a mom of 3, although quite a bit older at age forty something. I would be in heaven if I could get into the 120's again.

You have an awesome hourglass shape. If I weighed what you do I would look like a straight stick. No curves, etc.

You should be very proud of yourself!
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    That's what I'm talking about! Very inspiring! Congrats!
  • spinneybaby
    spinneybaby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Obviously I am proud of you!!!!! You look amazing! Stay healthy and happy and you can do anything you want in life :)
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! fabulous!

i remember those days, i had three kids in 3.5yrs. it's hard to focus on yourself. i wish i had spent more time on me back then. i have 5 kids, 10 and under and i am FINALLY making sure i spend at least an hour working on me and my fitness every single day.

you are a wonderful source of motivation!!! thank you :-)
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Woah momma! You look AWESOME!!
  • cupcakemama
    Options
    Whoa! You got those results without any heavy lifting??? Just 30DS!!??? How long have you been doing it?

You look amazingggg...Congrats.

Well....ok this is where people will hate me lol. I DID NOT use hand weights with 30DS as I don't have any, I just recently added soup cans to it lol The only heavy lifting I do is picking up my almost 2 year old lol. Honestly for arms and chest I say PUSH UPS!!! they have done wonders and worked FAST for me!! As for how long?? Well I have only been playing around with level 1 for the month of january as my DVD was scratched, and I didn't do it everyday, there were some 2-3 day breaks. Although as of monday I got a new DVD and have started level 2 and doing the whole 30 days with only takeing sundays off. Also trying to do 10-15 mins of ellpitical.
  • cupcakemama
    Options
    Ok. I admit I am jealous! I too am a mom of 3, although quite a bit older at age forty something. I would be in heaven if I could get into the 120's again.

You have an awesome hourglass shape. If I weighed what you do I would look like a straight stick. No curves, etc.

You should be very proud of yourself!

Thank you! I can honestly say I never apreciated my hour glass shape till I lost the weight. At times it can be frustrating cause I feel as it I look bigger then what the scale says, but the more progress I see the more happy I am with having a shape like this.

Oh and to answer someone else's question, yes I've just stuck to 1200 cals, and have given myself a spike day here and there (with 3 kids and many friends with kids, there is always a birthday party, I will let myself have a spike day for b'day parties lol)

Thank you all so much for the compliments and support, I couldn't have done it without MFP and waited a LONG time to post a progress pic and was worried it wasen't going to be as great as the ones I see on here to get the response! You've all motivated me to finish this journey and can't wait to post the end results!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!