just a little brag....

Options
kandyjo
kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
Ok, I am NOT the "success story" that I am aiming for yet, but I did have a little excitement this morning that I wanted to share....
This morning, when I was changing out of my jammies into my clothes :happy: I happened to glance in the mirror and I was like.."HEY!" "I can see results"!!! I was so excited, I did a little posing in my undies :laugh: I had to check myself out. This is the first time in a LONG TIME, that I have looked at myself in my undies and thought "not too bad".... I can actually see results from 3 weeks for constantly working out. Tummy is tighter, less rolls, butt is getting smaller (thank you God!!) I was just pleased that I can see results standing there in my undies... It was just encouraging. I can't wait to get to my goal...I may never wear clothes again!! :laugh: :laugh: Ok, yeah, I'm not going that far. BUT, you gals know what I mean.... It is so exciting to WANT to go buy some pretty undies because you are proud of the way you look in them.
I still have a long way to go, but I am so glad to finally see some results. When I did put my jeans on, I noticed how loose they were. I'm not entirely ready to move down a size, but I have a lot of room, especially in the legs and butt, where I didn't have room before.
AND...another really quick update on my Coke addiction :smile: I thought I would drink one the other day and I opened one, took 4 or 5 sips of it and then gave it to my hubby. I just couldn't drink the rest of it. It still tasted good, but it felt heavy and tasted really strong. So, that is a huge step for me!!!
Thank you to all of MFP friends who continue to encourage me (especially my special JUNE STARTER friends who are the most awesome gals in the world!!!!) I am going to get there!!!! I will reach my goal!! :drinker:

Replies

• schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    That IS exciting!!! Whether or not its your full success story, this is its beginning :smile: I'm so happy for you!! :bigsmile: :drinker: Keep at 'er, and write the rest of that story!!

I've also started noticing some results, as has my dear bf :heart: which is really encouraging, so I know your excitment! :bigsmile:
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    way to go!! brag all you want!
  • dms24
    dms24 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work :wink:
  • slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    That is so awsome!!! Congratulations :happy:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Go out & buy some new panties girl & pose away!! LOL!! Keep up the great work!! :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am NOT the "success story" that I am aiming for yet, but I did have a little excitement this morning that I wanted to share....
    This morning, when I was changing out of my jammies into my clothes :happy: I happened to glance in the mirror and I was like.."HEY!" "I can see results"!!! I was so excited, I did a little posing in my undies :laugh: I had to check myself out. This is the first time in a LONG TIME, that I have looked at myself in my undies and thought "not too bad".... I can actually see results from 3 weeks for constantly working out. Tummy is tighter, less rolls, butt is getting smaller (thank you God!!) I was just pleased that I can see results standing there in my undies... It was just encouraging. I can't wait to get to my goal...I may never wear clothes again!! :laugh: :laugh: Ok, yeah, I'm not going that far. BUT, you gals know what I mean.... It is so exciting to WANT to go buy some pretty undies because you are proud of the way you look in them.
    I still have a long way to go, but I am so glad to finally see some results. When I did put my jeans on, I noticed how loose they were. I'm not entirely ready to move down a size, but I have a lot of room, especially in the legs and butt, where I didn't have room before.
    AND...another really quick update on my Coke addiction :smile: I thought I would drink one the other day and I opened one, took 4 or 5 sips of it and then gave it to my hubby. I just couldn't drink the rest of it. It still tasted good, but it felt heavy and tasted really strong. So, that is a huge step for me!!!
    Thank you to all of MFP friends who continue to encourage me (especially my special JUNE STARTER friends who are the most awesome gals in the world!!!!) I am going to get there!!!! I will reach my goal!! :drinker:

Congratulations! I know how great it feels! I've done the same thing, what with posing in front of the mirror in underware! I thought about getting some new, pretty ones too, and actually went out and bought myself my first ever "thongs". ONLY, they felt AWFUL and came right off! :noway: I guess no matter how small I get, I won't be wearing THOSE! :laugh: NOPE, those aren't for me! :laugh:
    Anyway, continued good luck to you in your weight loss journey! :smile:
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    Sweetheart, I am so proud of You!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: I am really proud. I am keeping my eyes on You my girl. Keep it up girl I am so proud:drinker: of You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options

YAAAAY! Congrats!! I pretty much did the same thing as you recently...I check myself out in the mirror a lot now :laugh:
    I still have a ways to go as well but progress is progress, right?! :drinker:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing!! We are so proud of you! Those are the best moments, when we like what we see in the mirror!
    Its neat, not craving soda huh? I can't drink them much either. I still enjoy them, but can't finish a whole can anymore.
    Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Grats! And I know exactly how you feel. I was actually thinking the same thing the day I got my new swimsuit and tried it on in the dressing room. Fun stuff!

And great job giving up the coke. You really do lose your taste for it after a while.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!