Austin TX peeps needed!

Options
Hi everyone! Looking for ppl in Austin, Cedar Park, Leander, and Round Rock areas! I'm in Cedar Park and looking for ppl to keep me going!!

Replies

• cayadear
    cayadear Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in ATX. :) South ish. Add me. :D
  • gigiangelique
    gigiangelique Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i wish I was in Austin! I LOVE AUSTIN TX
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Austin, TX! Feel free to add me!
  • johnny_k
    johnny_k Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Round Rock/Hutto here.
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    I live in Cedar Park out by Lakeline.
  • VL1020
    VL1020 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    North Austin, almost Cedar Park
  • cgilchrist3
    cgilchrist3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm on the North I-35 corridor, almost to Pflugerville. Feel free to add me as a friend for support.
  • Carrie704
    Options
    I'm in Austin!!
  • ashleykubiszyn
    ashleykubiszyn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in Cedar Park/Leander and need a new running buddy (my old buddy is too pregnant to run anymore!)! I run Tuesday and Wednesday at 6:00 am. I'm not very fast and I try to do around 3 - 3.5 miles. I'm also starting to do slightly longer runs on the weekend to get ready for the Capital 10K. If anyone is interested in joining me please message me!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Wells Branch area, bordering Pflugerville and Austin, and my parents live in Round Rock so I'm always up there. :)
  • ziptothestarz
    ziptothestarz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    78704 here - feel free to add! I'm needing some motivation like there's no tomorrow.
  • OMGLeigh
    OMGLeigh Posts: 236
    Options
    North Austin here. You can find me out at the Cedar Park Farmer's Market every Saturday :)
  • VL1020
    VL1020 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in Cedar Park/Leander and need a new running buddy (my old buddy is too pregnant to run anymore!)! I run Tuesday and Wednesday at 6:00 am. I'm not very fast and I try to do around 3 - 3.5 miles. I'm also starting to do slightly longer runs on the weekend to get ready for the Capital 10K. If anyone is interested in joining me please message me!

How much do you run on the weekends? I've training for the Capital 10k as well
  • chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I live in Round Rock and am looking for some local people to be friends with, etc. Sent out some invites. :D
  • cgilchrist3
    cgilchrist3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Invite accepted. I may join your train and send out some local invites.
  • bettyjeanbell
    bettyjeanbell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Heya! I'm in the Wells Branch area but I hang out downtown most of the time. I exercise at home for the most part but love working out with others. My favorite type of workouts are varied workouts. I love bootcamps, Crossfit, MMA, running, road cycling, and doing anything that pushes me. That said, I'm not the strongest person in the world but I can hold my own. =)

At risk of sounding sales-y, I just launched on online Nutrition School (http://nutrition.black20fitness.com) and workout at home site: Black20Fitness.com. It's been a long time dream and I'm pretty excited about it. I've made MyFitnessPal a big part of it. I only discovered it a few weeks ago but I love it because of the community and accountability. So rad!
  • cld0210
    cld0210 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey I am looking for workout buddies!!!! I live near St Edwards track and I walk that a lot and I have a beautiful neighborhood to walk in, my dog come with me sometimes. I still weigh quite a bit so I am taking it slow but in the past 30 days I have done things I havent been able to do in a while. So I need a buddy that would be willing to take it slow with me while I work my way up to walking miles and running. I workout 5 days a week twice a day for 30 min each time and I eat only health foods and I do not cheat lol. I dont have a car yet im in between cars because of a wreck :( so im stuck walking but thats a good thing. So if you are interested leave me a msg. Addddddd meeeeeee :)))))))) ******Courtney
  • allieroney
    allieroney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I live in Austin/Cedar Park area also! Looking for the same thing lets be each others back bone for support. Also fell free to friend me :)
  • allieroney
    allieroney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lets be each others back bone! I live in the Austin/Cedar Park area. Please if your interested feel free to friend me :)
  • conure2
    conure2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm in North Austin. Parmer Lane area. Feel free to add me.