Inch loss help - 30 day shred

Options
Hi all,
I'm looking for a wee bit of advice. I have a dress that is 3" too small for me on the ribcage area (its a halterneck style, and for once the boob area is fine - I have boobs!!!)
I have got it for a wedding in June, so have plenty time to TRY and get into it.... but would prefer to do this sooner rather than later.
I am thinking about getting the 30 DS DVD to try and combining it with a high protein low, carb diet (not s severe as Aitkens, maybe limiting carbs to around 50g-80g per day) for the next month.
Can anyone who has done the 30 DS let me know the inch loss they got in the ribcage area (ie from under where a bra would sit & down 3-4") and/or if my plan of cutting my carbs will help?
I have already lost 33lb just by general calorie counting, and have went from size 16 trousers to a size 12... but I've never actually measured myself, so I'm not sure how much weigh those 3" will equate to - or where on my body I lose it from!
I know weight loss differs from person to person, but any help/ advice/ comments would be gratefully received.

Many Thanks
F :)

Replies

• LittleMissRamejkis
    Options
    I've gone down a bra size (2") in that area in under a month, I was only doing 30ds 5 times a week and my diet wasn't severe, just calorie counting, healthier options and smaller portions.

Good luck !

xx
  • feebeast1
    feebeast1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ohhh... that's promising :-) Thanks for letting me know and well done :-D
    I swim for 50 mins twice a week so hopefully that can help with the calories... and the 30 DS can help me tone more.
    Ordering it tomorrow :-D
  • ashmac0303
    Options
    I'll be doing it when I get back from my hols :-)
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I'm a 'pear' shape, so nothing off my hips for me yet (day 18 today) but I've lost 1.5 off my waist and bust in the first 2 weeks. Very promising if you haven't done something similar for a while.

It's def worth exercising from now anyway so that you get as lean as you can be! :wink: