Glad for free!!!

Options
Hi, I'm new to this sight...not new to the concept...I belonged to another sight similar to this that wanted 50+ dollars/yr. Thank you to whomever is making this happen! I hope to obtain my goal of one pound/wk. despite all the stress in my life. Wish me focus folks!:happy:

Replies

• EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Welcome! good luck on your journey! and it's totally free!!!

if you're looking for friends and motivation feel free to add me!

may the focus be with you :smile:
  • jnthwaite
    Options
    Good luck, and it does help to maintain the focus. Especially with smart phones and being able to log in every day. :happy:
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Good luck! If you need more of a support group, feel free to add me! :)
  • joanneonline
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me to if you're looking for support.
  • n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome! like the others said, feel free to add if you need some friends. ps I'm super glad this is a free site as well!
  • DawnCravesHim
    DawnCravesHim Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you. You have made a wise choice to join. Add me if you would like another friend for support. :happy:
  • operavagabond
    operavagabond Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yes, this is a wonderful tool! :) Good Luck!
  • sexyagainbysummer
    sexyagainbysummer Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i am new to doing anything like this as well. good luck to ya and feel free to add me!:smile::smile:
  • cdnmom1
    Options
    Oh, Hi! I just read your msg... Would u like 2 b mfp friend???
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome.... I too came from a "not free" site and after trying many many free sites, settled here... because really, it's the best!

:smile:
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I love this site. I am a tightwad, so I steared way clear of Jenny craig, weight watchers or any site/program that wants your money. This site is awesome, all the benies of other places (minus the outragously priced foods etc, and a wonderful supporting atmosphere.

If this site had a donations accepted page like some sites do where you donate what you want IF you want to, then I would donate to it, just to keep the site up and running.
  • nikkirichards
    Options
    Today is my first day, but I would be happy to cheer you along on the journey.... noticed your name cdnmom, are you in Canada? Add me if you like.