New to this site

Options
Well I am a 22 year old female, 165 pounds, 5'8, looking for some positive change in my life. I used to be in really good shape when I was playing soccer and other sports. Though its been awhile since I've touched a ball or even ran anywhere. I haven't had the motivation to get back into shape again. I quit smoking for the last time, and have asthma so its stupid to smoke in the first place. My goal is to lose 50 pounds to get back into my skinny clothes, to feel healthy, and lighter when I run, plus more energy. I am having a hard time nixing my caffeine intake though I can't lay off the Pepsi. Though I am trying well, just wanted to give a shout out there.

Replies

• surfbeachchic7813
    Options
    Well I am a 22 year old female, 165 pounds, 5'8, looking for some positive change in my life. I used to be in really good shape when I was playing soccer and other sports. Though its been awhile since I've touched a ball or even ran anywhere. I haven't had the motivation to get back into shape again. I quit smoking for the last time, and have asthma so its stupid to smoke in the first place. My goal is to lose 50 pounds to get back into my skinny clothes, to feel healthy, and lighter when I run, plus more energy. I am having a hard time nixing my caffeine intake though I can't lay off the Pepsi. Though I am trying well, just wanted to give a shout out there.
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    A lot of people have a hard time kicking the pop habit... You will find a lot of support here! Welcome
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome ...glad to have you here :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!