Day 2 of 30 DS and I have the stomach flu

Options
I woke up this morning and I was so sore from doing the 30 DS for the first time last night. I am a teacher, and I went to work feeling fine. I got done teaching 3rd hour, and I got so hot and nauseous. I knew I needed to get home, but I had 2 Geometry classes this afternoon and what were they going to do? So, I figured something for them to do and left within one half hour. I came home and threw up and have been in bed all day. How awful! I also am in a weight loss challenge and I was supposed to have a meeting tonight. I wanted to weigh in and see how much I lost. I hope to feel better tomorrow to do the 30 DS....

Replies

• moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    i feel you. i have the worst headache today and it just won't go away. i am on the last week of c25k and had not missed a single workout...till tonight. i am hoping i can make up for it with the few days left in the week. there is no point in making it worse.
  • kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Get well soon. :flowerforyou: Im on level 3 day 24 of 30DS. Its worth it so once start feeling better get back to it :smile:
  • coloschick
    Options
    So, do you like the 30 DS? Was it really hard for you at first and were you really sore?

Tammy