So umm....hi and stuff

Options
So...I'm newish and thought I'd actually say hi and get chatting to some other people who are actually trying to lose weight...as opposed to my housemates who SAY they are and do nothing but complain about how they need to lose weigh -__-

So yea...Hi *waves*

I'm a 21 year old student who thought it was high time I actually make a change instead of wishing for one....

Anyone wanna say hi?

Replies

• ythurston2015
    Options
    Hi! I like how you introduced yourself. Very different and cool! I'm old and I'm working on the body. Do your thing,I'll be doing mine. And I'll keep you posted on my progress. That seems to get me motivated. Peace,Y.
  • eattherude
    eattherude Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Lol thanks....I figured I'd just extend my natural awkwardness to the internet :)

I'll definitely keep you posted on how I do :)
  • KelseyPalmtree
    Options
    This is a great community of people :) I've only been on the site today, and already i've met a ton of great people :) I'm sure they'll keep me motivated, and I'm sure they'll help you too :)

feel free to send me a friend request, if you want :)
  • jkstone459
    Options
    I'm with you all! This community has been great and its the first time I have been able to actually make goals and stick to them! I can't wait to reach my weight goal and set new ones, and I haven't felt this good in YEARS! Even my kids are taking notice now and calling mommy a "hot momma" LOL!
  • eattherude
    eattherude Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! lol :)

This whole place seems really friendly to be honest....I always feel a bit awkward doing the whole"I'm new please make friends with me" thing but everything on here seems really welcoming :D
  • jasminegreen01
    Options
    hey, am also 21 well 22 today actually but practicly 21, also have been complaining for a long time so if you wanna be friends i'm up for it x x x x