Needing a motivation buddy..

Options
I was doing so good with eating right and working out. Then I went on my honeymoon for a week. I splurged. I ate awful and drank even worse. Now that I am back home, I can't break that habit. I can't make myself eat right. I am moved in with my hubby now, and he doesn't have a scale so I don't know how much I have gained yet. Hopefully I can weigh this weekend. I need serious motivation..

Replies

• Wisemomoffour
    Wisemomoffour Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like--on here every day. What an exciting time of your life!!! Forget about the eating and drinking on the honeymoon--that is what they are for--pure enjoyment!
  • HatFullOfCrazy
    HatFullOfCrazy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Morgan! You're welcome to add me if you like. I'm trying to get back into the swing of exercising myself.
    Don't stress about the honeymoon, you're supposed to be "on vacation" on your honeymoon. Try to let the past stay behind you but not on your behind. Meaning....just focus on making a better choices most of the time. Remember the 80/20 rule it will help you feel a bit less deprived.
  • spookie10
    Options
    Your motivation has to come from within you..... Your best buddy is you!
  • girlnumber57
    Options
    That happens to me every time we go on vacation. I eat and drink waaayyy too much and have a really hard time getting back on track when we get home. I think that is why in the last four years I have added 20 pounds of padding to myself!

Sometimes looking at pictures of when I was at my ideal size helps inspire me. Reading the success stories on here always helps me also. Picturing myself in the future helps inspire me to action sometimes also.

Good luck!
  • rumsuck8
    rumsuck8 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You need a new motivation.......pretend the quality of your life depends on a good diet & exercise program. It does. Congratulations by the way. You can do this......sometimes you just need a "soft" landing, not a crash back to earth. Ease yourself into it......say, start exercises only this week or maybe cut out breads or desserts for a week the rest will fall into place.