I've lost 153 pounds. WOW!

Options
ONE HUNDRED FIFTY THREE POUNDS, and still losing. WOW. I never dreamed when I started my journey that I would lose so much weight. I have so much energy now. I feel great. All that and I've NEVER counted a calorie.
For the longest time I couldn't exercise, I was so fat and in bad health. Now I want to exercise, I have so much energy I have to do something.

If I can do it, you can do it.

Dan

Replies

• KanBrit
    KanBrit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im happy for you. You are an inspiration for all of us who are getting started on our goals and want to give up because it seems so hard.
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    wow that's amazing!! congratulations!
  • tfrederick79
    Options
    Wow, 153lbs is amazing. You lost an average person, lol.. Good job man, keep up the good work. You really are an inspiration to the rest of us.
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! That's just great! Congratulations!!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Awe you make me smile. Great job! :)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK SIR!!!

You are doing this thing to the MAXIMUM and I'm so proud of you--such an inspiration you are! Woo-HOO!
  • MissyL84
    Options
    Congrats! I am glad to hear you lost so much weight! I wish you the best! And thanks for the inspiration!!
  • PINAR9044
    Options
    Congradulations Dan,
    When did you start your diet ?

Kamil & Pinar
  • Delorice
    Options
    Congratulations! If you never counted calories, what approach did you take?
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!