New Member of the 50+ Club

Options
I saw my doctor last year in July and I weighed in at 467. Yesterday, after being a member here since feb 09 I got checkd out and I have lost 53 lbs. Thank you to MFP and everyone here. You all helped make a difference in my life.

And if you are just starting out, stick with it. If I can do it any one can!!!!!!!

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I saw my doctor last year in July and I weighed in at 467. Yesterday, after being a member here since feb 09 I got checkd out and I have lost 53 lbs. Thank you to MFP and everyone here. You all helped make a difference in my life.

And if you are just starting out, stick with it. If I can do it any one can!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on your 53 pounds! :flowerforyou: That's fantastic!!! Keep up the great job you're doing! :smile:
  • SLIMpossible
    Options
    Excellent!!! You have every reason to be proud of yourself. Think of your progress being the match that lit the fire - once the fire gets going, there is no turning back! You are on fire - keep it up!!
  • SLIMpossible
    Options
    239539.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Excellent!!! You have every reason to be proud of yourself. Think of your progress being the match that lit the fire - once the fire gets going, there is no turning back! You are on fire - keep it up!!
    [/quote]
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're doing a wonderful job. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!