I can do P90X! Sorta!

Options
After losing 25 pounds last summer and keeping it off for several months, I am ready to get seriously fit. So my family ordered P90X. I started it tonight for the first time. WOW! So hard! But I made it through it. I couldn't do nearly as many reps as the people on the DVD but I did as many as I could and didn't quit.

This time last year I couldn't have made it through half of that video. Proud of myself.

I am going to FEEL THIS TOMORROW! Woooowwie!

Replies

• stephsteph76
    stephsteph76 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    As you go on, you will be able to do more reps. P90X is AMAZING!! I absolutely loved it. I just could not commit to it for 90 days.
  • fubar2us
    fubar2us Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good for you. It takes a lot to do it. I tried it about a year ago and thought I was done for. Like you this was after losing weight and gaining some tone. What that taught me was that I was not working hard enough at endurance. I can now make it to the end of the training without having to pause the video but still dont have the strength to do the reps everyone else does for some of it. I love it though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!