Looking for women around my age to friend me...

Options
I joined MFP yesterday. I am a 55 y o woman with at least 50 lbs to lose. Would love some friends so we can encourage one another on our journey to better health. Please invite me...ty!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• nationalparklover
    nationalparklover Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me....I still have like 40 pounds to lose so I'll be on here for a while. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP yesterday. I am a 55 y o woman with at least 50 lbs to lose. Would love some friends so we can encourage one another on our journey to better health. Please invite me...ty!:flowerforyou:

I'm 56, feel free to add me. I'm nearing goal but here to stay! Good luck on your journey!
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Hello..................feel free to friend me:)
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I am 59, friend me if I'm not too old for you. haha
  • 2012newbie
    2012newbie Posts: 88 Member
    Options

Hi, I've been here since about january 2nd, I'm going to be here a while, I have a ways to go, but would be glad to give and get
    encouragement, fee free to friend me!
  • vickie28
    vickie28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi age 54 here , with about 54 more pds to lose started Jan. 2012 and will be here for a while, loving the program & the results-- we took a vacation for almost 2 weeks . didn't have internet -- so my logged in days don't reflect the fact that I've been here that long :) I would gladly be your friend offer any encouragement I can :) This is a remarkable journey we are on and the more the better :) just seen your from Asheville -- got family down there :) & she is on here too !!
  • DebbiesHardWork
    DebbiesHardWork Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm the family she has here in Asheville! Would love it if you friend requested me!
  • spookie10
    Options
    Lets be friends!
  • jbwells30
    jbwells30 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    37 here, with about 30 pounds to lose! Love the sight! and feel free to friend me!
  • Irishblue62
    Options

Hi I am turning 50 in the fall. I have worked off almost, 1 pound away, 50 pounds. I am looking to lose 50-60 more so I would love to be part of your group of friends on here. Support of women I work out with and other local friends who are working off the weight has been a tremendous help on my journey. My feeling is having others from mfp can only be a good, positive step as move forward to a healthy happy me. I am so excited about where I am at right now. I just want to shout it to the world.... Yes. working out and eating correctly do = fewer pounds on our overworked bodies.
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am 38 with 50 to lose and also juat started. Friend me if u want!
  • Me1ers
    Options
    I also just join on monday I would love to also get some friend on this for in courgement..
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You can add me...I turned 50 this year ; )
  • unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Just about to be another year younger at 56! Can always use more friends along this journey.

I also have a group for " Woman of a Certain Age" at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/320-woman-of-a-certain-age :bigsmile:
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. I am 54 soon to be 55 and have another 50 to lose. Friend me if you wish.
  • mcelledge
    mcelledge Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hey i am 52 and need to lose 25. friend me if you want. mcelledge
  • Icandoit66
    Icandoit66 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 with about the same weight to lose!!! Please add me!
  • beersrod
    beersrod Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 48 and need to lose 25 lbs....I've been here for a while but now I need to get serious and get these pounds off. This is my first post here!
  • Mamafred
    Mamafred Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to friend you. You will love this site!
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I am 51, friend request on it's way.