Weight Loss Ticker

Options
Question: Do you have your weightloss tickers set at what you've lost just since starting MFP or total weight loss...if you've lost weight prior to being on here?

Replies

• lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Mine is since I started on the site but I think you should be able to do it however you want. :) Success is success!
  • MistyboBisty
    Options
    I had it at overall weightloss, but I started almost 2 years ago, stopped (didn't gain back much at all) then started again in Jan. So, to give myself a visual reminder of how far I've come, and why I need to keep it up this time, I set the ticker to show it all. But it's been misleading, I fear, to others on here. I'm thinking of changing it.
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Meh. Either way...there will be plenty of people ready to criticize your every move but plenty more who will be supportive no matter what. Remember it's more for you than anyone. :)
  • neon8919
    Options
    Mine is just from starting on MFP, mainly because I don't know how to make it show my starting weight from August, luckily I had only lost 10 pounds when I started MFP so the '170.9' it says isn't too far off, and the difference between 20 something and 30 something pounds doesn't matter, loss is loss.

But it will be good to see "40 lbs down" on my ticker when all is said and done, and knowning that it will be really 50 pounds over all will make me so happy.
  • neon8919
    Options
    ... I found out how to change it :)
  • MistyboBisty
    Options
    Thank you!