Have you ever woke in the morning to find.....

Options
Nath07
Nath07 Posts: 38 Member
.....that the pants you wore and fitted well yesterday are falling off you today?????

Replies

• kaydeexoxo
    kaydeexoxo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    No but I've found that I wake up and the pants that fit perfect yesterday are too tight for me today :/
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    yes last week, my jeans all fit the same they had for the past year, then about midweek I found I was having trouble keeping them up. Its a good thing, now I just need to pick up a belt.
  • natalie2355
    natalie2355 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    No but I've found that I wake up and the pants that fit perfect yesterday are too tight for me today :/

agreed :(
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    haha, today, which was nice cause I recently gained about 3 pounds (awful past two weeks) but my jeans were still falling off. Good times, good times.
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    yup! and what a great feeling! Had to take ALL of my work slacks and 2 pair of jeans in to get taking in!!! Money well spent!
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    6 weeks ago I lived in fear of leaving my jeans in the dryer too long and not being able to get them back on. Now I'm putting them in there on purpose and hope they shrink. :)
  • alharbour
    alharbour Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    6 weeks ago I lived in fear of leaving my jeans in the dryer too long and not being able to get them back on. Now I'm putting them in there on purpose and hope they shrink. :)

I was just thinking that today! I need to put my jeans thru the dryer a couple of times because the pair I wore today were so loose!
  • Bradysgirl214
    Bradysgirl214 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yes :happy: just yesterday and I was so happy!
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Or, my other favorite...the racerback bra I couldn't squeeze into suddenly fits just fine, thank you very much!
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    yes, but I think it is because they stretch out
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options

Definition of "Calories:" tiny creaturesthat live in your closet and sew your clothes tighter every night while you sleep! :laugh:
  • Nath07
    Nath07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I find that the Bra fits better to....although the wife doesnt see the funny side :laugh:
  • kaydeexoxo
    kaydeexoxo Posts: 37 Member
    Options

Definition of "Calories:" tiny creaturesthat live in your closet and sew your clothes tighter every night while you sleep! :laugh:

seriously made me LOL
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I still need to get more pants. Pants that used to fit me quite comfortably are now so baggy that I've had to put them away. Even some "slim fits" are a bit baggy. I've noticed that my wristwatch slides around as I've apparently even lost weight in my wrists. Now I could probably stand to put on a couple pounds, but I want it to be good weight.
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    try washing them and running them through the dryer. It helps.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Ugh yes!!! Worst part, I just bought them...
  • kiwianjel
    kiwianjel Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Not overnight .. but since I last wore them yes and they keep sliding to my hips .. loving it!! But maybe its time to go shopping from some more smaller ones ?
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options

same here and I lost a pound..no idea..just about ready to scream:mad:
  • Mo_babee
    Mo_babee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Lol...Omgoodness yes today for the first time ever...I was so excited!!! Actually still am...lol
  • pukekolive
    pukekolive Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of jeans on Boxing Day to wear on holiday in late January and when I put them on again just before my holiday I had to take them back to get a smaller size.... the price had gone down again so I got a second pair for $10!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!