I need a weight loss support group

Options
Hi every one I'm a southern california 20 something and I need all the help I can get starting my, weight loss journey. Any suggestions are welcome.:heart:

Replies

• miss_september
    Options
    Welcome! Don't get discouraged, it is going to take time, hard work, and a lot of self-control....but check out the success stories if you are feeling overwhelmed and tired of it all--that helps me! You can add me if you'd like too, encouragement always helps!
  • FitnessKing8
    FitnessKing8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Don't get frustrated and go slow and eventually pick up the pace. Don't over do working out because you might hurt yourself.
    "Work out not to look good, but to make others look bad"
  • bearcatzbaby305
    Options
    I need one too, It's been so hard to stay motivated. I'll help you if you help me :)
  • marmar8302
    Options
    We all need some support from time to time, and this is the perfect site to get that little extra boost to keep us all going! Feel free to add me as a friend and I'll support you as long as you support me! (win-win)

P.S. Number one thing Ive found to help me start on my journey....Stop drinking pop. I was drinking at least 3 cans of pop a day, and now I tell myself when the urge arises, that I dont need it. There are plenty of other low to no calorie alternatives out there. So if you're a pop drinker like I was, cutting back or switching to diet pop when you need it will help :)