Pescetarian Recipes!

Options
Hey guys!
I recently decided to give up all meat, with the exception of fish, which apparently makes me a pescetarian! Are there any other pescetarians out there?? If so, I have some awesome recipes that I wanna share!! :)

Tonight's:
Chunky Light Salad
Baby spinach (about 6 cups), 1 large can of tuna in water, 1 can of kidney or black beans, 1/2 cup of fat free plain yogurt, 1/2 cup of fat free feta cheese, dijon mustard (about 1tbls), honey (about 1tsp), 2 avocados, 1 cup of chopped green onions, 1 garlic clove, olive oil (about .5 tbls), paprika, salt, 1 apple

Start by rinsing the baby spinach and put it in a big salad bowl.
Open the can and add the tuna to the spinach.
Open the can with kidney beans and make sure that you rinse them properly before you do anything else.
Now you can add them to the spinach as well.
Chop the avocados into pieces. As a rule of a thumb – make them the size of your thumb.
Add them to the salad.
I used 8 pieces of green onion. Chop them and add them to the bowl of spinach.
I used only half of the package of the feta cheese which is about 85g.
You can just use a fork and make crumbles out of it.
Mince one clove of garlic, and put the minced garlic into a smaller bowl and add about 1/2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Add 1 teaspoon of paprika and 1 heaping tablespoon of the dijon mustard. I also added about 2 pinches of garlic salt, but regular salt will do it.
Add half package of the fat free plain yogurt which is about 85g... I used greek yogurt. Mix all of these ingredients with a fork.
Add about 1 tsp of honey to the dressing.
Mix the dressing until it's smooth.
Chop an apple into small cubes and add it to the salad. Mix all of the ingredients with the dressing and you are ready to serve.

Makes 4 Servings :
calories: 295
carbs: 30
fat: 9
protein: 25
fiber: 10
sodium: 856

Replies