Hair extensions!

Options
D446
D446 Posts: 266 Member
Hey,

Is there anyone that has ever worn clip in hair extensions? I have quite thin hair, and I am trying to work out how to put them in without the clips showing? They don't show when the hair sits normally but if it moves a bit i can see it a little :(.. I am a hair extension virgin so as much detail as possible please :)

Thanks!

Replies

• echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I have thin hair too...I use a lot of hair spray on top so that cover hair doesn't move around as much....also it blends best if the stitching and wig clips colour match
  • do0obie_x
    Options
    Hello, if you try back combing the top layer of your hair, then comb over the bit on the top that you can see to smoothen that out you should be good to go! :) x
  • D446
    Options
    Thank you! I really hate using hair spray coz I like my hair when it is soft, but I will do this. Thank u :)<3
  • jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Don't put them too close to the top of your head and like the others said ^^ backcomb!! Then insert the clips into the backcombed bit of hair instead of over the top if that makes sense?
  • alie5612
    Options
    Don't put them too close to the top of your head and like the others said ^^ backcomb!! Then insert the clips into the backcombed bit of hair instead of over the top if that makes sense?

this :-)
  • D446
    Options
    Okay thank u! I think I may have too many clips and that's why they r creeping up to the top of my head! I'll take one out. Thanks ladies x
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I thought about putting hair extensions in my beard, but................

:glasses: :smokin: :glasses:
  • D446
    Options
    Lol could work!
  • oliviaseward
    oliviaseward Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i have worn clip ins just make sure is rea human hair you can get them at sallys but honestly its much easier to sew them in.