Just share my new about me :o)

Options
JRMCK64
JRMCK64 Posts: 53 Member
The about me “well lets see” I am 48 from a place in Queensland Australia called Bundaberg. We are the start of the Great Barrier Reef I am a parts interrupter and a delivery driver and I have a great family who supports me. So Myfitnesspal is a great site. I have been on a life change now for just on 4 yrs i have fallen a total of 136 lbs or 62 kg. the First year i was too heavy to exercise so it has been a slow process also my naturopath has said slow and steady win the race. Had another set back for 7 month in 2010 that i was sick on and off. My health is getting better every month. This is the best thing i have done for me. I am still48 kg off my goal weight (( that i have set)) so long way to go found this program on my android phone Almost 12 mth ago now and gave it a go the support I get from my friends on here is overwhelming and all I ask is that if you are a friend you be active with support as I will be. it is a journey we take together and I am so proud of how far I have come catch you soon Jay

PS i have photos on my profile to suport this :o)

Replies

• MissyL84
    Options
    One day at a time! I am so proud of you! Keep up the work. I just started today and hearing your story, the ups and the downs, gives me more courage to make the effort to lose weight so thank you!
  • hedkell
    hedkell Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Jay, you are both a great inspiration and a great support to me to me everyday. You have earned every piece of your success and I am so proud of you!
  • racs80
    racs80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    well done jay you have a good right to be proud of yourself and good luck on the rest of your journy x
  • JRMCK64
    JRMCK64 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks Hedkell my friend i am happy we are able to take this change together you inspire me as well with your achievements thanks for your support as well :o)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!