Noobie looking for supportive people =)

Options
Not entirely new new as I added the MyFitnessPal app to my phone Feb 2nd~ but new to the message boards! So far so good though last week I was bummed cause I wasn't able to workout due to nasty cold. But I'm all better now and back on track! Would love to add some supportive people as friends...so feel free to add me =)

~Sara aka Quiet Dissidence

Replies

• definatelydoingit
    Options
    Hello!! Im looking for the same! Feel.free to add me :)
  • mrsvampette
    mrsvampette Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • kathybro75
    kathybro75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    the more the merrier. feel free to add me as im relatively new also:flowerforyou:
  • cairney4698
    Options
    Hey there I am always on the lookout for more friends to support me along the journey. I have sent you a friend request
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I just have a funny story about the word Noob. One day a 5th grader was trying to diss me and he used this word. He couldn't believe that his teacher knew such a text world word! What was even funnier is he didn't know the actual meaning but I did. He was a little chagrined after that.
  • amcvm
    amcvm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    also new. am a bit skeptical but willing to give it a try. Nearly impossible for me to lose weight anymore.
  • kaybewolf
    kaybewolf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me too.
  • BevP123
    BevP123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me, Bevp123, we're all on here for similar reasons and the more support the better.
    Look forward to hearing from you
    x
  • weight2go
    weight2go Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    No one ever said I have too many friends. I want all the help and support I can get. So feel free to add me.