Options
Elizabeth_C34
Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
womanly bits....

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    On my news feed, I saw this topic because you posted it, and then below it was the topic that you commented on called "Boob jobs." so I read it "Real women have... Boob jobs." and I thought, "But... I don't need a boob job. Guess I'm going to be a man!" :laugh:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    On my news feed, I saw this topic because you posted it, and then below it was the topic that you commented on called "Boob jobs." so I read it "Real women have... Boob jobs." and I thought, "But... I don't need a boob job. Guess I'm going to be a man!" :laugh:

LOL!! YES! We all need boob jobs to complete our womanliness! BRING ON THE SURGEONS!

hehe
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    say-what.jpg
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Real women have curves! Even when skinny! :tongue:
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    womanly bits....

I love my womanly bits
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You obviously missed last night's thread how those of your gender do not like to be called "woman" anymore.
    YIKES Liz, you're in for it now!!!!!:wink:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

LOL!! YES! We all need boob jobs to complete our womanliness! BRING ON THE SURGEONS!

hehe

I hope somebody else is going to pay for mine! I'm a poor college student. Or like I said earlier, I'll be a man. I'm fine with that. No more periods!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    You obviously missed last night's thread how those of your gender do not like to be called "woman" anymore.
    YIKES Liz, you're in for it now!!!!!:wink:

I always miss out on all the fun around here :smile:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    womanly bits....

I love my womanly bits

Me too. Women should appreciate that we all have womanly bits and stop being bizatches to each other... Just sayin...
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    My womanly bits are fanfreakingtastic, even if they aren't all they used to be.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

I like mine too, though my womanly bits are starting to sag a little from my weight loss. I see.... pushup bras in my future.
  • porterca
    porterca Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I like mine too, though my womanly bits are starting to sag a little from my weight loss. I see.... pushup bras in my future.
    *sigh* Me too...
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    My hubby loves my womanly bits, saggy or not, 203lbs or 188 lbs bless him...:smile:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I just think its funny that when I saw this thread, the thread under it was about boob jobs. So it was like reading, Real women have Boob jobs! :laugh:
    Probably won't be as funny at 8am as it is at 3am.
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    It makes me laugh a bit that "womanly bits" sounds awfully like "wobbly bits" especially since i feel like they often coincide. I still love mine either way.
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Real women have curves! Even when skinny! :tongue:

I cannot agree more!!!
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    womanly bits....

I love womanly bits...............
    Especially my wife's womanly bits...:blushing:

:smokin: :drinker: :glasses: :drinker: :smokin:
  • jennafluff
    Options
    my better half would want to know whether 'womanly bits' are 'ups or buts'!!!!!