Almost 40 & fabulous!!

Options
Hi everyone. Well, here I go again. I am really hoping that this time will be different. This time I will be able to make a life change...and not just quit after a couple weeks.
I'm turning 40 this year....time to take control of my life....and my body!
My biggest obstacle? Myself.
I have a great life...really I do. I have a successful career, a wonderful husband, two great kids & a nice house....and I am absolutely miserable with myself. Sad, huh?
I don't have a tremendous amount of weight to lose...15 lbs would be fantastic...20 would be incredible.
I've lost the weight off and on over the years....but it always comes back...with a few extra pounds each time!
I've found that the extra pounds has an influence on every aspect of my life...but especially on my marriage. I just don't feel desireable...and GOD FORBID my husband wants to be intimate when it's not pitch dark!! (ha ha)
I am really hoping to connect with others out there who can relate and "talk me off the ledge" when necessary!! :-)
Please add me as a friend....

Replies

• Sagefemme76
    Sagefemme76 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I can very much relate....never seemed to bother me as much until recently, but now it does....go figure. Anyway, feel free to add me for a bit of support, if you fancy :)
  • Charnic1
    Options
    I totaly get where you are coming from, again Im looking to loose 15 - 20lbs, so please feel feel to add me as a friend.