I'm new and need support

Options
Hi MFP family!

I signed a few months ago to support a friend and just decided to finally do it for myself. My husband is deploying next week, so I need all the encouragement I can get. This deployment is going to be more stressful as we have never had children on the others. Our son is 1 years old. Usually when he leaves, that means me not having to sneak chocolate. I really want to succeed! Is anybody willing to be a partner or at least part of my support team?

Thanks,
Tasha

Replies

• janeyoung1946
    Options
    i will help you babe i need help also im also fairley new x
  • MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm here for you (instead of chocolate) :)
  • Tlwood80
    Options
    I am new here also and am looking for support, feel free to add me also.
  • fennyann
    Options
    you can certainly add me. :) I am new here as well!
  • bracha111
    bracha111 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Tasha,

My name is Bracha and i started a few weeks ago this program, and i would love to give you support beacuse i need one. As you know by now it is such a strugel to loose weight. i am 51 years old and i am before my menopose so i have to loose the weight beacuse after it will be very difficult.
    As you know every stress take us off but you have to think about you only.
    Take care of yourself and good luck

Bracha

:flowerforyou:
  • Ghouse0414
    Options
    I'm a military spouse also with kids even though mine are quite older. I found that it was always easier for me to lose weight while my husband was gone. I set my mind and my meals. Then Voila...weight comes off easier and faster.
  • KelseyPalmtree
    Options
    I'd love to be a member of your support network :) Having friends there to help you out, and cheer you on makes this journey SO much easier :)

send me a friend request if you'd like :)

-Kelsey
  • Etrouton
    Etrouton Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well! How have you been doing today?