calling all friends

Options
please be my diet buddy need support and lots of laughs :)

Replies

• bjmer121995
    Options
    Hey there,
    Looking for some friends on here too. I am a work at home mom and find it hard to keep on track with kid food in all the cupboards. :smile:
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for more friends :-)
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    All of you are welcome to add me. I'm logged in everyday so I'll be here if you need me :)
  • sassafrasy
    Options
    I will be your fitness pal. always looking for more support and innovative ideas for food and exercise. You can never have too many friends and ideas. oooh, oooh,ooh pick me, pick me.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me too, I'm always in need of laughs!
  • katrinalarocque
    katrinalarocque Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have been known to make people laugh (usually by doing something really stupid)!
  • jmp33
    jmp33 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Any one else is welcome to add me too.
  • justfungrandma
    justfungrandma Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    :smile: I am home all day also with the kid food problem! (watch our two grandbabies)...I could definately use some support as well. I am new on here, so I dont even know how to add someone, but everyone is free to add me!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    y'all can add me. i'm supportive, chatty, and occasionally i can make you laugh! :)
  • lharry92
    Options
    You can add me too, although I really have no idea what it means to be friended by someone on here. I'm pretty new to the board. I guess that means I can use more friends and help with it all!