Starting off, need advice on everything, "/

Options
Hello,

Im new to all this & i wanted to see if anyone had some advice on how to schedule things, i know eating & then working out is a bad combo, but looking to tone up & loose the belly, but wanna keep the butt, hahha. I started trying to jogg & doing exercise at home, Biggest help would be what foods to eat or AVOID at all costs!!! I'm pretty good unless I'm at a restaurant, then:sad: after i stuff my face. Any advice you can give will be greatly appreciated & promise your words will have not been typed in vain! :smile:

Replies

• Melissa26point2
    Melissa26point2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi....eating before a workout is NOT bad, just make sure you are eating the right things. Try to eat something high in protein. It helps keep you fuller longer and gives you more energy. There are other benefits to that, just not sure. drinks lots and lots of water. I rarely drink anything else all day. I am 5'4 137lb and drink around 100oz per day.
  • bailamulata
    Options
    what really helps me is to enter my meals the night before and motivate myself to stick to them as much as possible by coming to the community part and reading the success stories and catching up on all the great tips and advise provided here... good luck and welcome here :smile:
  • unsweets
    Options
    Eat small, eat often!!:smile:
  • danmoffett
    Options
    I may be able to help. I've lost 153 pounds in the last 24 months and I still have what I consider to be a nice butt.
    Read about my journey on my blog. I have nothing to sell and you won't find any ads. I just want to help others.
    Check my profile for my blog address.

Dan
  • kihomara
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE :flowerforyou: for the replys, I will try what you said (i hate water, but imma drink it, maybe some crystal light here & there) and the eatting smaller + keeping the diary & I will check out your blog too.......I appreciate the support & help, wishing you all the same luck :heart: